Bergenske Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a MoveitPro™
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), all notifications of claimed copyright infringement relating to content posted on this website should be sent to our Designated Agent, as set forth below.
Note: The following information is provided exclusively for notifying the service provider referenced below that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. Do not send any inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement (e.g., Do not send requests for technical assistance or customer service, reports of e-mail abuse, etc.) to the contact listed below. You will not receive a response to such inquiries if sent to that contact. Under federal law, if you knowingly make a material misrepresentation that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner’s licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation.
|Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:|
|Service Provider(s):||Bergenske Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a MoveitPro™|
|Name Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:||Legal Department|
|Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:||1101 West Kennedy Boulevard
Orlando, Florida 32810
|Telephone Number of Designated Agent:||(866) 435-8865 or (407) 641-4102|
|Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:||(407) 875-0480|
|Email Address of Designated Agent:||Legal@MoveitPro.com|
Under Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must include, substantially, the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner, or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the exclusive copyright interest that was allegedly infringed. The individual signing is sometimes referred to herein as “you.”
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has (or have) been infringed.
- The location where the original, or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work, exists (for example, the URL of a web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.).
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our website, including its URL, so that we can locate the material.
- The name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address of the owner.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.