Effective January 1, 2012
This privacy statement describes how Bergenske Enterprises, Inc. – D/B/A: MoveitPro™ collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website www.moveitpro.com, www.client.moveitpro.com, and www.*.moveitpro.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type, employees, revenue, customers, and any further information input by you in our website.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
2. Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. MoveitPro™ does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Bergenske Enterprises, Inc. – D/B/A: MoveitPro™ is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any third parties that are integrated with our web application in order for you to successfully use our system such as twilio, mandrill, quickbooks, authorize.net, paypal, zapier, nextraq, amazon, intercom, google, hotjar, upscope.io, smartlook, and any other API’s that MoveitPro™ deems a necessity to setup for the sole purpose of enabling features for your company to use and/or for better support or training.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. Use of Intercom Services:
4. Use of Upscope; Screen Sharing:
5. Customer Data
Bergenske Enterprises, Inc. – D/B/A: MoveitPro™ Customers may electronically submit data or information to the Services for hosting and processing purposes (“Customer Data”). MoveitPro™ will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as needed for debugging glitches, support, training your companies staff, or as may be required by law.
6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
MoveitPro™ uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Web sites and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular Web site tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a Web site tied to the Web beacon. For example, MoveitPro™ may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of the Company’s Web sites. MoveitPro™ uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Web sites and email communications.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
When you visit MoveitPro™ Web sites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, MoveitPro™ uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Web sites.
MoveitPro™ also collects IP addresses from Customers when they log into the Services as part of the Company’s “Identity Confirmation” and “IP Range Restrictions” security features.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Bergenske Enterprises, Inc. – D/B/A: MoveitPro™. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
8. Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
9. Contact Information
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
- Bergenske Enterprises, Inc. – D/B/A: MoveitPro™
- 1101 West Kennedy Boulevard
- Orlando, Florida 32810
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (866) 435-8865